- Company name
- Future Spirits Co., Ltd.
- October 1996
- January 2000
- President : Dai Tanitaka
Director : Masaki Kai
- 118 As Of Jan.2021
- Web Hosting Services
- Web hosting, server configuration/operation/ maintenance, domain name registration etc.
- SSL/smartphone compatible cloud-based form-creation services, membership site building/e-mail delivery services
- Web Produce Services
- Website development/operation, application development etc.
- Global Services
- Overseas web hosting, E-commerce solutions
- Kyoto headquarters
- Kyoto Research Park, Building 9, 7F 91 Awata-cho, Chudoji, Shimogyo-ku, Kyoto, 600-8815, JAPAN TEL:+81-75-326-3700 FAX:+81-75-326-7400
- Osaka branch
- Grand Front Osaka, Tower A 24F 4-20 Ofuka-cho, Kita-ku, Osaka,530-0011,JAPAN TEL:+81-6-6485-0600 FAX:+81-6-6485-0900
- Tokyo base
- Marunouchi Nijubashi Building, 2F 3-2-2 Marunouchi, Chiyoda-ku,Tokyo,100-0005,JAPAN TEL:+81-3-5768-2400 FAX:+81-75-326-7400(Kyoto headquarters)
- Overseas Group Companies
- Future Spirits Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. Future Spirits Thailand Co., Ltd. Future Spirits Vietnam Co., Ltd. Shanghai Bohan Information Technology Inc. DongFang Emall Network Technology Co., Ltd.
- Affiliated Companies
- e-Agency Co., Ltd.
FutureSpirits, LP established
FutureSpirits Co., Ltd. established
Reformed as FutureSpirits, Inc. with increased capital (¥10M)
Headquarters moved to Kyoto Research Park, Building 6
Established fully-owned subsidiary,
Future Commerce Co., Ltd. to handle e-commerce payment services (¥10M capital)
Opened Tokyo branch
Opened Osaka branch, Future Hit Co., Ltd. (¥10M capital)
Established Future Innovation Co., Ltd. (¥9.5M capital)
Established Future Spirits Lab Co., Ltd. (¥10M capital)
Established FutureShop Co., Ltd. (¥100M capital)
Formed capital alliance with Chinese server hosting firm Bohan IT
Headquarters moved to Kyoto Research Park, Building 9
Formed China joint venture,
DongFang Emall Network Technology Co., Ltd. (12M RMB capital)
Formed Malaysian joint venture,
Future Spirits Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. (500,000MYR capital)
Osaka branch moved to Grand Front Osaka, Tower A
Formed Thailand joint venture, Future Spirits Thailand Co., Ltd.
Acquisition of Business from Future Innovation Co., Ltd.
Established Future Spirits Asia Co., Ltd.
Capital and business Alliance with Sky365.co,.Ltd.
Future Spirits Vietnam Co., Ltd. established as a joint venture company
in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Tokyo branch office relocation
Opened "Tokyo Base" as the forefront of "new way of working"